|Job Title:||BAS Senior/AM - suit Auditor looking to move to BAS|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Ray Crocker|
|Job Published:||almost 5 years ago|
* Learning and Training Environment
* Employer of Choice
A long standing firm with a partnership model that has worked really well, partners are easy going but command top professional standards with work quality and client servicing. Staff love working here, a supportive and flexible culture that is the envy of many. Challenges are abound with many larger and more complex clients to work some transtasman based entities or subsidiaries of international companies. Training and development programmes are outstanding with a particular emphasis on leadership development.
This is a wide role requiring:
* Supervising and review of staff files
* Advisory work for high end clients including high wealth clients, some with t/o > $30M.
* International tax work,
* Budgeting, cashflow projections, variance analysis, some modelling work
* Tax planning
* NZ IFRS compliance including correct treatment and disclosures,
* Advising on FDF/FIF treatment for investments based clients
* Adhoc advisory work
* Client relationship management
* Training and development
The Ideal Candidate:
* A Technically switched on Audit Senior/Assistant Manager level accountant with around 5 years experience looking to switch to BAS.
* Some review experience
* Ability to train and provide effective mentoring
* A NZ CA qualification
* Attitude - the want to drive your career forward
For further information, please contact Matt Shortt on 027 5544064 or apply here by attaching your cv .