|Job Title:||Site Manager - Larger Main Contractor|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Matt Shortt|
|Job Published:||almost 4 years ago|
* Family orientated high performing contractor
* Loyal staff with low attrition
This known second tier commercial contractor are in full swing with a multitude of projects secured and to start over the coming months. Some larger apartments and commercial facilities. Led by a switched on management team and with well developed client relationships, a strong work pipeline is forecast for the coming years.
As a site manager you will be handed over site management responsibilities for a $30M office/commercial/retail project
Some of your responsibilities will involve:
* Managing teams of sub-contractors and independent contractors
* Assisting Project Managers and Quantity Surveyors in the smooth running of a project
* A general mix of fit out, concrete, structural, high rise and complex buildings
* Being responsible for all health and safety
* A desire to become a part of a successful, high performance team
To be a success, you will require the following:
* You will be a trade or tertiary qualified professional or both
* At least 5 years hands on construction experience and knowledge across ideally commercial projects involving substantial piling, foundation, concrete structures, framing and facades work in the $20M - $40M range
* Interiors experience experience would be ideal
* You are conversant with structural, civil, geotec and architectural drawings.
* You are systems savvy with knowledge in programming projects, plan reviewing, contractual agreements and communication.
* You know how to drive subcontractors and work to tight deadlines.
* You have a thirst to join a high performing leader and make it happen
Salary from $100K - $120K + vehicle
For further information, please call Matt Shortt on 09 3740872 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Site Manager - Commercial Project
Site Manager - Multi Storey Apartments
Site Manager - Multi Residential Social Housing
Location: East Tamaki