|Job Title:||HR Administrator|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Manukau and East Auckland|
|Contact Details:||Sophia Stone|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
- Mentoring role
- South Auckland location
We are looking for an enthusiastic HR graduate or top-notch administrator with HR exposure to join a small high-performing national HR team within a large organisation who love to promote from within.
This is a key role supporting the HR team and providing a wide range of HR services to various managers at both regional and Executive level.
- Preparing employment agreements
- Recruitment advertising
- Managing the exit interview process
- Administration of Service awards
- Monthly and ad hoc reporting
- Be the go-to person for their HRIS system support
- Maintenance of HR Portal
- Filing, invoicing and assisting with key HR projects
- Strong organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Sharp attention to detail
- Agile learner
- Be comfortable to work autonomously
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong working knowledge of Excel - formulas and pivot tables, etc
- Diploma or tertiary qualifications in HR or business are welcome too - (Not mandatory)
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, access to discounted Southern Cross premiums and company rates for Vodafone and Banking plus the opportunity to work for an HR Manager who prides herself on sharing knowledge.
Are you ready to take the next step? If so, APPLY now or call Sophia Stone for a confidential chat on 027 582 1129. Ref: AK48500
Beyond Recruitment Business & Accounting Support, connecting talent with opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.