|Job Title:||Dynamics CRM .Net Developer|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Anita Vorster|
|Job Published:||almost 5 years ago|
- IT Consulting
- AKL CBD
- $80K to $115K Neg
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Senior .Net Development experience as a Full Stack Developer
- Implementation and support of MS Dynamics CRM (online and on-premises systems).
- Customer support. Experience dealing with a wide range of CRM users across small and large organizations.
- Gathering user requirements and specifications for customization
- Writing functional and technical documentation.
- CRM Fetch XML and SSRS Report Development
- Troubleshooting simple and complex enterprise systems.
- Implementation of CRM email services using Outlook Client, Server Side Synchronization or Router along with a diverse range of email server combinations.
- Applying CRM rollup upgrades.
- Implementation and support of ClickDimensions.
- Data Migration
- Assisting pre-sales
- Installation of Dynamics CRM Server intranet and IFD
- CRM router installation.
- Installation and support of CRM Outlook client
- Development of ASP.NET CRM portal
- Support and development of CRM solutions integrated with SharePoint
- Professional experience with SharePoint, Xero, BizTalk, SQL Server and other technologies that complement CRM solutions
- Upgrading CRM. From simple upgrades to complex scenarios like upgrading crm 4.0 to 2015/6 on a large enterprise environment.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now by sending your CV, eligibility to work, salary requirements and notice to email@example.com. Ref AK48504 / SK920664A
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply.
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities.