|Job Title:||Technical Writer|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Clare Saunders|
|Job Published:||almost 4 years ago|
* CBD Location
* Industry Leader
* Great company culture
About the company
Our client known as an industry leader and innovator. This role is pivotal in the delivery of client solutions and as such your skills and knowledge will be highly regarded and valued.
About the role
The Technical Writer is responsible for working closely with Scrum team members, and other subject matter experts, proactively obtaining the information necessary to develop documentation deliverables within the time frames agreed with the Product Owner. Operating as a technical documentation consultant for Scrum-based project teams, the Technical Writer is involved in all phases of the product development lifecyle, from requirements evaluation, gathering and definition to analysis, development, and on through the testing, training and implementation of the product release.
Skills and experienced required for the position:
* Formal qualification in Communication/Technical Writing, or 2-3 years minimum industry experience.
* Must have worked within the IT field and as part of a software development workshop team
* Knowledge of information mapping techniques
* Understanding of Telephony an advantage
* Knowledge of application help development processes
* Ability to review, understand and make recommendations for improvement to existing documentation
* Strong understanding of business processes and continuous improvement
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Clare Saunders on +64 09 374 0876 for a confidential discussion. Ref AK 48510/ SK91277A
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
Technical Support Officer
Salary: $50 - $55k
Salesforce Consultants - Functional & Technical
Senior Business Systems Analyst