|Job Title:||Networking QA Engineer|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Cam Anderson|
|Job Published:||almost 5 years ago|
* Participate in refining the overall QA process
* Test and Close Bugs
* Successful creation of Automated testing environments
* Test the incremental fixes per product build
* Raise new bugs into the development database as problems come to light
* Assist other staff members in trouble shooting problems
* Participate in enhancing product documentation
* Produce product testing environment documentation
* Microsoft Technologies
* Networking skills
* SQL Database experience
About the role:
Reporting to the QA Manager, this role will see you contributing to a mix of QA and testing work for the organisation supporting SME and large companies.
Our client is a multinational success story with a well-deserved reputation for excellence in the design and deployment of innovative technology solutions.
Due to increased client demand, they are looking to grow their existing team of QA Engineering professionals.
The role will involve working within a team environment, liaising closely with product development, project managers and technical support. You will play an active role in improving the design and usability of the products developed, through your strong technical skillset and proactive approach.
On a day to day basis, responsibilities will involve creating and maintaining Automated test scripts, working through the product development life cycle.
Skills and experience required for the role:
* Hybrid background in QA, testing and networking
* Developing test scripts, test cases, test plans
* Previous experience in automated testing
* Create and maintain documentation relevant to position or as directed by Management
* Strong Windows skills installation, configuration and maintenance; with any exposure to virtualisation advantageous
* Experience in TCP/IP and networking
* A strong working knowledge of VOIP | CTI products, with a preference for VOIP/CTI testing experience
* Passionate about emerging technologies and trends
* Relevant tertiary qualification or industry certification
* Excellent spoken and written English is essential as is experience in a collaborative environment
In return, our client will offer you the opportunity to work within a positive, professional and growth focused organisation, excellent remuneration and international career growth opportunities.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Cam Anderson on 0276 302 644 for a confidential discussion. Ref AK48514 / SK920278A.
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply.
NB: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially, all candidates will be notified when the role has been closed.