|Job Title:||Warehouse Team Leader PM Shift|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Manukau and East Auckland|
|Contact Details:||Mark De Beer|
|Job Published:||almost 5 years ago|
- Leadership and support role within Auckland DC
- DC experience + OHS Forklift certificate essential
About the company:
Leading FMCG DC based in East Auckland is seeking a Warehouse Team leader for the PM shift to provide leadership and support to the Auckland DC and will be responsible for planning, organising and managing local/national dispatch workloads throughout the Auckland site as well as managing/coaching the Distribution team members in a productive, safe, effective and accurate manner.
- Local/National dispatch
- Team welfare & team performance management
- Operational costs
- Fork lift fleet management
- Client critical KPI's
- Plant hygiene
- Transport liaison
- Building maintenance
- Process management
- Health and Safety
- Food safety
Skills & experience required:
- Results driven
- Customer service focus
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Planning and organising skills
- Analytical thinking
- Continuous improvement orientation
- Computer literacy
- Committed to excellence and quality
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Reliable, flexible and adaptable
- High standard of personal presentation
- Strong work ethic
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Mark on +64 21 192 4246 for a confidential discussion.
Beyond Recruitment, connecting talent with opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply.
Short listed candidates will be contacted.