|Job Title:||Team Leader|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Natalie McAlister|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
- City Fringe location
- Carpark space provided
Are you a Team Leader with high energy, a positive attitude and an ability to make a difference to the team you lead?
This growing business is looking for a Team Leader to lead, coach and manage a team of Inbound and Outbound agents. In addition to running your team you will liaise directly with clients and produce regular reports.
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Schedule and allocate work
- Check and manage project correspondence
- Liaise with clients
- Coach and Mentor of agents
- Complete regular reports
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Previous experience in a contact centre environment
- Passionate about people, coaching and development
- Excellent written and communication skills
- People management with the ability to plan, organise and lead a team of inbound / outbound representatives
- Able to work flexible hours; Monday to Friday between 10am and 9pm with the occasional Saturdays.
If you are looking for your next opportunity, APPLY NOW with your cover letter and CV.
Client Manager Call Centre & Customer Service
09 374 1186