|Job Title:||BAS Senior - North Shore|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - North Shore and Rodney|
|Contact Details:||Matt Shortt (CA)|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
* Progressive Xero Based Practice
* $80K - $90K + car park
The North Shore branch of this Auckland practice is enjoying great growth with innovative thinking and a leader who has a passion for accounting and advisory services.
They are now requiring a down to earth senior BAS accountant yet highly driven to join this practice and support the Directors and play a key role in delivering management expertise across clients, staff and the practice. This role is full of variety. This firm is a brilliant alternative to larger firms, they enjoy a relaxed and friendly team environment with decisions made quickly.
As a senior accountant you will be:
* Preparing high level files,
* Tax planning
* Reviewing accounts for other staff,
* Supervising and training/supporting junior to intermediate accountants, and
* Client meetings and management
* Assisting with business valuations and due diligence/specialist assignments
Key background for this role requires you to have:
* 5 years plus Chartered Accountancy BAS experience.
* Experience in reviewing
* The right working attitude - highly productive, adaptable
* CA or qualified by experience
* Strong systems experience and aptitude including MYOB AO and Xero
* Sound tax knowledge
* Outstanding communication
This is a superb role for a person looking for a smaller firm with work place flexibility and working within a relaxed environment.
Salary $80K - $90K + car parking
For further information, please contact Matt Shortt on 09 3740872 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Business Advisor
Senior Payroll Administrator
Senior Performance Analyst
Senior Risk Advisor
CFIS - Senior Financial Accountant