|Job Title:||Leading Hand/Site Foreman - Commercial Sites|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Matt Shortt|
|Job Published:||about 4 years ago|
* Premium CBD Projects
* Competitive $$ package
This known commercial contractor are in full swing with a multitude of projects secured and to start over the coming months, predominantly in the city and feature innovative commercial developments. Led by a switched on management team, they offer an unparalleled learning environment. This a great opportunity to gain experience progressively trained up in site management aspects.
As a leading hand/site foreman you will assume site responsibilities with room to grow and develop under capable and experienced site managers/projects managers. Some of your responsibilities will involve:
* Managing teams of sub-contractors and independent contractors
* Being on the tools when required
* Assisting site managers in the smooth running of a project
* A general mix of fit out, concrete, structural, high rise and complex buildings
* Being responsible for all health and safety
* A desire to become a part of a successful, high performance team
To be a success, you will require the following:
* You will be a trade qualified in carpentry
* At least 5 years hands on construction experience and knowledge across ideally commercial projects involving substantial piling, foundation, concrete structures, framing and facades work in the $3M - $30M range
* Interiors experience experience would be ideal
* You are conversant with structural, civil, geotec and architectural drawings.
* You are systems savvy with knowledge in programming projects, plan reviewing, contractual agreements and communication.
* You know how to drive subcontractors and work to tight deadlines.
* You have a thirst to join a high performing leader and make it happen
$90K - $100K Package which is inclusive of a veh
For further information, please call Matt Shortt on 09 3740872 or email your details to email@example.com
Working Site Foreman - Interiors/Small Projects
Site Manager - Commercial Multi Residential
Senior Site Manager - North and South Auckland
Senior Multi Residential Quantity Surveyor
Location: East tamaki
Senior Project Manager/Construction Manager