|Job Title:||Sales and Product Manager|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - North Shore and Rodney|
|Contact Details:||Kris Attewell|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
*Broad scope role
*Prescription and OTC products
Our client is a privately owned New Zealand company that has an established and successful reputation in the pharmaceutical industry. Their range of products includes generic prescription and OTC pharmaceuticals, distributed across pharmacy, hospital and grocery channels.
The role is full time.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will take full ownership of the marketing function and have overall responsibility for sales and key account management.
* Responsibility for all marketing and sales activity.
* Drive sales, market share, growth and profit
* Hands on and responsible for the full product lifecycle and product launches
* Creativity in marketing, trade marketing and calendar
* Responsibility for grocery key accounts and managing an external merchandising agency SLA.
* Responsible for budgetary, sales and marketing spend
* Business development and NPD
* Sales forecasting and inventory management
We are looking for candidates that have the following experience:
* 5 years plus experience in product management and sales
* Generic prescription, OTC and grocery experience
* Proven hands on approach to sales and marketing
* Excellent relationship building and communication skills
* Accuracy and a high attention to detail
* Good people management skills
* Strong understanding of sales and marketing principles
* Tertiary marketing qualification
If you are a team player and can work well within a team and would like to join a company with huge potential, then please call Kris Attewell@ Beyond Recruitment on 09 374 1188 or APPLY NOW Quote Ref#AK48615
Comms and Engagement Specialist Contract
Comms and Engagement Advisor - FTC
Digital Marketing Manager
Business Development Manager