|Job Title:||Operations Manager|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - North Shore and Rodney|
|Contact Details:||Ray Crocker|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
* North Shore Location
* Client Facing
About the company:
Import & distribution company supplying Industrial Products to the trade sector within Australasia.
About the role:
As Operations Manager you will be responsible for the following:
* Managing the day-to-day operations including all staff
* Ensuring health & Safety policies are at all times adhered to
* Overseeing local and offshore purchases
* Managing supplier relationships
* Freight, Distribution and Inventory Control (Some dangerous goods)
* Proactively seeking new client and business opportunities
* Project Management
* Providing management reports as required
Skills & experience required:
* A tertiary qualification ideally within a technical/chemical field
* Experience within the coatings & adhesives sector
* People management experience
* Leadership qualities
Benefits & culture:
* Autonomy & responsibility
* Day-to-day business management
* North Shore location
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience then - APPLY HERE or contact Ray Crocker at Beyond Recruitment on +64 21 181 6300 or Mark de Beer for a confidential discussion.
Beyond Recruitment, connecting talent with opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.