|Job Title:||Service Desk Contractor|
|Contract Type:||Contracting Solutions|
|Location:||Auckland - North Shore and Rodney|
|Contact Details:||Tim Palmgren|
|Job Published:||about 4 years ago|
- 4 Week Contract
- Level 1.5
- Start ASAP
- Interviewing Now
In this contract position you will have the ability to exercise your IMMACULATE communication skills in addition to your technical expertise gained from tertiary study/Microsoft Certifications. We are looking for someone with a friendly, positive attitude, ideally experienced working within an ITIL environment.
Skills and experience required for the role:
- 2+ years of experience providing level 1 or Level 1-2 support in an enterprise environment
- Ideally experienced across Windows Server, Exchange, AD, Outlook, WinXP, Win 7, Office 2010 etc
- Available to start with 1 week notice or less
- Experience with basic networking and network printing
- Great customer service attitude is a key requirement
- Excellent spoken and written English is essential
You will be joining a well-known vendor, a successful company that has aggressively grown in their market and client offerings.
This is a great role, with a motivated client who is looking to get interviews organised at short notice. So if you are interested in the profile above then apply now Ref AK 48624 / SK91099A. We really want to hear from you!
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially. All candidates will be notified when the role is closed. To be considered for this role you will need to be legally entitled to take up a full-time work opportunity in New Zealand.