|Job Title:||Digital Experience Manager / Lead|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Anna Hobern|
|Job Published:||almost 5 years ago|
* Opportunity to manage a large team
* Great career opportunity & salary
Our well known large client is looking for their next great leader of people to take their solid senior digital and UX/CX centered career to the next level and lead their digital transformation.
This role will offer you lots of opportunities for growth and challenges to manage and mitigate. If your looking for a nice little role - this won't be the role for you! This will be a role where you will have the opportunity to influence, drive change as well as working collaboratively with a wide stakeholder group - including marketing and the wider IT group.
This role will see you managing a team of 8 people so you will need to be an experienced manager to be suitable for this role.
We are looking for the following:
* Comprehensive digital experience (mobile, web, CMS systems, analytical packages & tools - including Google
* Strong UX design understanding underpinning your approach is key
* Passion, drive and a strong innovative eye & approach
* Strong ability to work within an Agile project environment and flourish in this
* Solid analytics & optimisation skill-set
* Proven leadership/staff management experience & influencing skills
This is a great career opportunity not to be missed! APPLY NOW to be urgently considered.
NB: All applicants will need to send through their CV first to be considered. All candidates with a suited background will be contacted promptly.
If you have any queries concerning this role please email me at: email@example.com
Client Manager - Marketing
Sales & Marketing Manager
Marketing Manager - Client Partnerships
Location: City Fringe
Territory Manager - West Auckland
Territory Manager - Northland (Whangarei)
Marketing & Communications Advisor
Location: East Tamaki