|Job Title:||Customer Experience Researcher|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Anna Hobern|
|Job Published:||almost 4 years ago|
- Awesome role & scope for growth!
- Great salary package & benefits!
This could be your dream role! Seriously it could! If you have a real passion for the user/customer experience journey/life cycle and ideally you have a researcher skill-set, you can work within structure but can think creatively well and 'outside the square' you could be a perfect match for this role!
You will get to work in a small niche team inside a bigger group and company, so you will get the best of both worlds as well as working with a great relaxed, smart and innovative manager that will give you lots of autonomy, encouragement and scope for growth!
To be considered for this role you will need:
* Research experience (ideally - attitudinal, qualitative & ethno graphic) ideally in consumer or customer experience
* Relevant qualification - a relatable thesis/case studies would be ideal, but not essential
* Drive, passion and keen to make a difference and make things better for the end user/customer
* A creative and innovative mindset
* Strong problem solving skills & ability to turn data into meaningful insights
* A great attitude, sense of humour & ability to work as a team
* Legally - you must have full rights to work in NZ and be based here currently to be considered for this role.
This is a great opportunity not to be missed! Don't delay apply today! Attach your CV (in word format) and all suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible and the role will then be discussed at this stage.
I look forward to receiving your application!
Client Manager - Marketing