|Job Title:||Processing Administrators- Multiple 12mth FTC Roles|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Manukau and East Auckland|
|Contact Details:||Sophia Stone|
|Job Published:||about 4 years ago|
- Fast- paced, busy and full of variety
- $34,000-$37,000 circa per annum
We are looking for system-savvy administrators who can provide a fast, efficient and accurate processing service of subsidy applications within a fast-paced and high volume working environment.
These roles are 12 month fixed term contract roles with an indicative start date of late-October for a large government organisation based in South Auckland.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Fast and accurate data entry skills - both alpha numeric and numeric
- Strong numerical reasoning
- Top-notch time management and multi-tasking skills
- Results-oriented with a proactive work ethic
- Flexible and adaptable working style
- Eligible to work in NZ for at least 12 months fom October 2016
- Time management and multi-tasking skills are an absolute MUST
Please note that the hours of work are full-time made up of rostered shifts with varying start times between the hours of 6:55am and 10:00pm Monday to Friday and between 7:55am and 6:00pm on Saturdays which will be paid as overtime and is on a voluntary basis.
In return, you will have the opportunity to be kept mentally sharp, work within a fun and supportive team culture and be provided with training and development opportunities.
Don't delay! APPLY now or contact Sophia Stone on 027 582 1129 for a confidential chat. Ref: AK48654
Beyond Recruitment Business & Accounting Support, connecting talent with opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted only
Temporary Administrators | Auckland
Part-Time Customer Service Star Required!
Receptionist & Administrator
Temporary Project Coord/Admin opportunities