|Job Title:||Design Reviewer|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Brenda James|
|Job Published:||almost 5 years ago|
- Salary circa $100k
- Small quality focused team
This larger employer is ramping up for some significant residential/multi residential builds into 2016/7, the level of development and redevelopment is substantial. They have some stringent targets and design standards across the business which must be managed effectively.
We are seeking a candidate who has an impressive and strong technical understanding of residential building as this role provides design, technical and scientific support for housing projects.
With your strong balance of design and technical experience you will be:
- Reviewing architectural drawings at resource and building consent stages
- Liaising with internal stakeholders and presenting reviews that involve design from urban planning through to construction detailing
- Ensuring reviews meet the organisations standards
- Evaluating and making recommendations where there is necessary digression
The standards of the assets must be spot on so the flow on effect within the business is at an optimum of efficiency and positivity.
We can tell you more about the employer in a confidential conversation, so welcome your call to:
Brenda James, Architectural & Property Specialist at Beyond Recruitment on 09 3741182 or 0274501021
Project Manager - Commercial/Industrial
Intermediate Quantity Surveyor - Commercial
Salary: $80k - $100k
D&B Residential Project Manager
Structural Coordinator/Site Engineer