|Job Title:||Internal Communications / Copy Writer/Editor|
|Contract Type:||Contracting Solutions|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Anna Hobern|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
- Interesting & busy workload
- Supportive team environment.
Great contract role to bring your internal communications experience and content editing & writing experience to bear. You will need to 'hit the ground running' in this busy environment so you will need to be experienced in this area.
I'm looking for someone with a great positive attitude, initiative and someone who can work independently well and manage their workload and time well.
This role will see you have lots of stakeholder engagement and so you will need to bring your communications solutions skills to the table in this role as well as your great writing & content editing skills as well multiple CMS system experience (ideally Sharepoint).
To be considered for this role you will need:
* Internal communications experience - MUST HAVE
* Copy writing, editing experience (intranet, e-newsletters, digital devices etc)
* Multiple CMS experience (ideally Share point)
* Solid stakeholder mgmt experience & strong communication skills
* Strong attention to detail & strong problem solving skills
* To be considered for these roles you must be based here in Auckland now and be ready to start ASAP & be eligible to work here in NZ.
This role will see you work in a very interesting, busy and varied role where lots of change and interesting projects are in full swing! If this this sounds like you apply now! You were needed yesterday!
Apply now by attaching you CV (in word format) to be considered for this role. All suitable candidates for the role will be contacted. I look forward to hearing from you!
Client Manager - Marketing
(Not a job ref)