|Job Title:||Senior Interior Designer|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Brenda James|
|Job Published:||almost 4 years ago|
- Role includes mentoring graduates
- Inspire, manage and coordinate
If you are considering a career move, call me for a confidential chat to find out more - Brenda James, Architectural Specialist 0274 501021 or email Brenda.email@example.com
About the Architectural Practice
The practice is made up of talented people who have passion and expertise and meet design challenges with enthusiasm. It is their goal to deliver buildings and environments that work aesthetically and economically. They are proud of the mixture of cultures within the team and believe that pooling intuitive minds from different cultures is a driving part of their capability to create unique design solutions.
Remaining in growth mode for a while now, they require an Interior Designer who is professional and passionate about their career. Ideally you will be consultative and influential in your style of communication and explain with ease the benefits of your designs.
5+ years experience in commercial interiors is required, ideally with good Revit skills, along with:
- Excellent communication skills
- You are keen to inspire, manage and coordinate clients, colleagues, consultants and contractors
- Previous experience working within and leading a small to medium scale interior projects team
- Proficient in Revit/BIM
- Experience documenting and delivering on quality fit outs
You will be assisting the team by:
- Providing mentoring and guidance to Graduate Interior Designers
- Taking responsibility for interior design on all assigned projects both interiors specific and as part of architecture led projects
- Working with prestigious clients to create workplaces that reflect their brand and culture
- Managing clients in conjunction with Project Leader and /or Principal in Charge, and coordinate with consultants
- Building and nurturing new business relationships
I welcome your call if you would like to know more about this opportunity.
Call Brenda James, Architectural Specialist at Beyond Recruitment on 09 374 1182 or 0274 501 021.
Alternatively you can email me direct at Brenda.firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Senior Estimator - Commercial Projects
Senior QS - Commercial/Multi Residential Builds
Senior Site Manager- Large Commercial Project