|Job Title:||Territory Sales Manager - Medical Devices|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Lynn Miller|
|Job Published:||about 4 years ago|
- Car, phone, tools of trade
- Uncapped bonuses
About the company
The company is one of Australasian largest distributors and employs more than 600 healthcare specialists and support staff in Australia and New Zealand. All products are professionally supported by specialists, trained to work in surgical and operating room environments. This is a dynamic and progressive company that seeks out high performers, and rewards accordingly.
About the role
This role is based in Auckland with regional travel from Northland to Manawatu and will allow you to work autonomously with support from the Sales Manager. Taking over from a previous high performer you will be a person who loves being highly visible with clients, enjoys the strategy of the health environment and wants to challenge themselves with gold standard devices. We want to find a self starter, who can pick up the product range quickly and form relationships with their outgoing personality.
- Business plan development, identification of prospective situations
- Execute sales and marketing strategies in order to achieve sales.
- Provide expert product advice and support
- Negotiate in line with approved pricing strategy
The Ideal Candidate will possess
- Tertiary qualifications
- The ability to work autonomously, there is no hand holding here!
- The ability to build and maintain partnerships with procurement and nurse managers
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and CRM systems
Culture and benefits
This is a highly successful Australasian device distributor, they believe giving opportunities and will reward the right candidates with a generous base salary, bonuses, car and tools.
Apply now! or Phone Lynn on 09 374 0879 to discuss or email me your cv directly on firstname.lastname@example.org