|Job Title:||Investigations Support Administration|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Natalie Bland|
|Job Published:||about 4 years ago|
- Excellent rates of pay
- CBD Location
Have you got what it takes to provide quality administrative, investigative support to the operations team for a professional organisation working in the field of investigation Work? This is a busy and exciting role, and one that does not come round too often.
In this role you will;
- Manage case related evidence both electronic and hard copy documents and files;
- Prepare documents and assist with investigations
- Coordinate interviews
- Maintain and update internal database
- Assist Operations teams with setting up and organising documentation and meetings
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times
- Coordinate travel arrangements and meetings
- Document archiving and returning records to the people
- Compile correspondence in regards to investigations
- Other ad-hock administration duties
This role requires with a high level of confidentiality and responsibility, therefore we require a person who has a mature outlook, and 6 years + experience in a similar Administration role. Other skill and attribute required for this role are;
- Very strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and juggle multiple priorities
- High level of organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and
- Ability to prioritise tasks in a changing working environment, working with conflicting priorities
- Must be systems savvy, as you will be using a variety of different systems
- Have worked in a legal or investigative role previously
- Must have an outgoing and resilient personality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A good sense of humour and think skin
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a role with a difference, as this is not your run of the mill administration role. Working with a friendly team of professional in a well-established organisation.
If you wish to register your interest - please send your CV by hitting APPLY today!
Natalie Bland - Client Manager - Business & Accounting Support, Permanent Recruitment.