|Job Title:||Online Systems Specialist|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Clare Saunders|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
* Fast-paced, exciting environment, great team
* Challenging projects
* Learn new technologies and diversify your skills
About the employer
This is a super-exciting, evolving and fast-moving business; a New Zealand treasure and a place people love to work. As it continually evolves and changes, this organisation is growing their Systems Team significantly, and the Systems Team is situated at the heart of their rapid evolution into all things digital. They'll be bringing in new technologies, fresh ideas and big thinkers like you.
About the role
The Systems Specialists work on detailed implementation, design, build, integration, transition and optimisation of core systems, applications and technologies for the assigned technology domain. You'll work in conjunction with Architects, Business Analysts, Systems Analysts, Testers and Developers.
You will have experience maintaining critical systems and at least 5 years experience as a Systems Administrator in a high availability Linux environment.
This is a role where you'll be part of a team and organisation driving the way forward in digital technology, re-inventing their technology, their way of doing business and their way of meeting customer needs. You'll have the opportunity to switch technologies and broaden your skill base.
You'll be a talented Systems Specialist with a deep background in Linux and Windows. Ideally, you'll also be experienced in maintaining software platforms such as Liferay for web and CMS and WSO2 for middleware.
- Ideally you'll have an ISP background (either current or recent)
- Proven track record in IIS, SQL Server, application support, plus environment monitoring and trouble shooting
- Experience in maintaining critical systems and at least 5 years experience as a Systems Administrator in a high availability Linux environment.
- Multi-platform skills (Linux and Windows)
* Agile environment experience
We'd love to hear from you if this is the right role for you - please apply now. Once you've sent your CV you are welcome to contact Clare Saunders on 09 374 0876 for more info. Ref AK48764/SK91277A
Candidates who are in NZ and have the legal right to work here are invited to apply.
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities.