|Job Title:||Customer Services - Part Time|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - North Shore and Rodney|
|Contact Details:||Gabrielle Allsop|
|Job Published:||almost 5 years ago|
- Professional Healthcare Organisation
- 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
- Immediate Start Available
My client is seeking an experienced Customer Service Superstar, for their North Shore based role. The role will see you dealing with inbound/outbound sales calls. You will also be entering sales orders into the system, therefore excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy is essential.
This is a great organisation with a fun environment and would suit someone who is bright, bubbly and has a positive attitude who loves to be the point of contact in an organisation and offer top customer services.
Experience required for this role:-
- Previous experience liaising with Healthcare Professionals
- Previous Inbound & Outbound Customer Service experience in an office environment
- Excellent communication, verbal and written
- Strong MS Word and Excel and the ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Outgoing and enthusiastic
- Outstanding customer service and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
Hours for the role are Monday - Thursday, 9.00am to 3.00pm
This is your chance to join a growing organisation with a warm and friendly team. Great remuneration and fun team environment.
If this sounds like you, please apply now.
NOTE: This role is only open to NZ/AUS residents and citizen as this is a long term role.
REF: AK 48772
CONTACT PERSON: Gabrielle Allsop Client Manager
Customer Service Representative
Customer Retention Adviser
Location: Auckland 2022
Customer Service/ Account Management
Location: Auckland Central
Customer Care Consultant