|Job Title:||Senior Interior Design & Business Development|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Brenda James|
|Job Published:||almost 5 years ago|
- Significant National practice with exceptional branding
- Very generous remuneration for the right person $$
About the Architectural Practice:
This national practice is made up of talented people who have passion and expertise and meet design challenges with enthusiasm. It is their goal to deliver buildings and environments that work aesthetically and economically. They are proud of the mixture of cultures within the team and believe that pooling intuitive minds from different cultures is a driving part of their capability to create unique design solutions.
Remaining in growth mode for a while now, they require a Senior Interior Designer who is professional and passionate about their career. Ideally you will be consultative and influential in your style of communication which sees you effectively go out and win business.
8 years interior design experience in commercial projects is required, along with:
- Independent / self-directed working style
- Reputation as an ideas generator
- Creative thinking style that has flowed into projects to date
- Embraces environmentally sustainable design
- Broad knowledge of fit-out design process including FF&E / materials
- Sound graphic presentation skills
- High level of commercial and strategic acumen
Brief summary of responsibilities (further information available)
- Identify new client and project opportunities for interiors
- Pitching and winning of new business
- Be aware of sustainability agenda and work to deliver on sustainability goals and objectives
- Attendance at industry events and identifying networking opportunities for practice principals
- Manage submission process alongside Bid Advisor/Head of Marketing and BD
- Generation and maintenance of vision plans and fee agreements
- Provide mentorship and guidance to graduates
- Improve existing practices where appropriate
I welcome your call if you would like to know more about this opportunity.
Call Brenda James, Architectural Specialist at Beyond Recruitment on 09 374 1182 or 0274 501 021.
Alternatively you can email me direct at firstname.lastname@example.org