|Job Title:||Service Desk x 4|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Manukau and East Auckland|
|Contact Details:||Anita Vorster|
|Job Published:||almost 4 years ago|
**About the role:**
Do you aspire to be a Service Desk Analyst? Have you an excellent understanding of how to provide superior customer service at an enterprise level?
If your answer is yes to these questions, we've got the perfect role for you! We are looking for someone with enthusiasm, flexibility and drive to respond to change in the organisation.
You will need to have excellent communication skills with the ability to discuss complex computing issues in layman's terms, well developed planning and time management skills, a willingness to learn and develop, cope well with pressure and work autonomously and in a team environment.
Ability to work at a remote locations as required and flexibility in working hours is a must.
You will be high achiever who enjoys working across a broad range of activities; including systems issue resolution with Ad and Exchange; levels 1 user support; documentation and physical resource allocation.
You will have an excellent understanding of fault finding and support of Windows Operating Systems, Apple Mac and applications.
In return you get to be a part of a diverse team of passionate people whose mission is to transform lives, communities and industry.
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you. Please register your interest today and we will be in touch soon.
**Experience & Qualifications: **
- Relevant tertiary qualification or professional certification in Information Technology, obtained in New Zealand.
- Minimum 3 - 4 years' experience in a similar role within a large organisation, 2 years minimum IT support in New Zealand.
- ITIL or similar certification desirable.
- Excellent level of technical knowledge, including service catalogue and component management systems
- Excellent level of technical knowledge, including windows server management systems.
- Previous experience in the tertiary and/or education sector desirable.
- Excellent relationship builder to all levels.
- Proven leadership and time management skills.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
**Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply. 2 years minimum doing IT support in New Zealand.**
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now by sending your CV, eligibility to work, salary requirements and notice to firstname.lastname@example.org. Ref AK48786 / SK920664A
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities.