|Job Title:||Applications Advisor|
|Contract Type:||Temporary Staffing Solutions|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Rachel Lanham Black|
|Job Published:||almost 5 years ago|
- 12 month Fixed Term role
- Salary range $37,000 per annum
Beyond Recruitment is in need of experienced advisors who enjoy supporting customers through an application process and building relationships along the way.
Training will be given on the relevant policy and process requirements but your ability and enjoyment for working with people will be important to make this role work.
The role requires you to be able to work full time on rostered, rotational shifts with varying start times. The notice for rosters will be available every two weeks.
Hours of works are essentially between 7:00am and 6:00pm Monday to Friday and between 8am and 6:00pm on Saturdays.
What do you bring to the role?
- Demonstrated previous experience in an advisory and/ or customer service role.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and assess the urgent requirements
- Clear communication in expressing the necessary requirements
The skills you will need to have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- MS Office skills Word and Excel essential
- Strong attention to detail
- A friendly nature and positive attitude where nothing is too much trouble
If you have the experience listed above and are eligible to work in New Zealand, please contact Rachel Lanham Black, Recruitment Specialist at Beyond Recruitment, on 021 931701 at Beyond Recruitment or submit your application through the link below and include your CV.