|Job Title:||Storage Engineer|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - North Shore and Rodney|
|Contact Details:||Tim Palmgren|
|Job Published:||about 4 years ago|
* North Shore
About the company:
Join this growing vendor organisation with excellent career and professional development opportunities.
About the role:
An excellent opportunity has come up for a storage specialised systems engineer with a sunny disposition to beat the commute and avoid that long morning slog across the bridge!
Reporting to the Storage National Manager, this role will see you delivering to clients in a vendor environment, supporting the storage platform while being mindful of service levels and ITIL best practice.
Indicative skills & experience utilised in the role:
- 3+ years of experience supporting enterprise environments
- Prior experience racking equipment and cabling
- The ability to adhere to an on-call roster
- Previous experience planning and implementing storage and backup solutions.
- The ability to adhere to change management and documentation procedures
- Prior experience administering storage solutions, ideally Hitachi / CommVault / NetApp
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Strong business acumen and customer service skills
- Immaculate communication skills verbal/written
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Tim Palmgren on 027 553 4469 for a confidential discussion. Ref AK 48800 / SEEK SK91099A
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially. All candidates will be notified when the role is closed. To be considered for this role you will need to be legally entitled to take up a full-time permanent role in New Zealand.