|Job Title:||Network Engineer - F5 Specialist|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - North Shore and Rodney|
|Contact Details:||Tim Palmgren|
|Job Published:||about 4 years ago|
* Bring your F5 expertise to an established Networking Team
* Based on Auckland's beautiful North Shore
* Salary based on experience
**About the company**
A technology organisation based on the Shore, this organisation has been in business for 15 years and is fast becoming one of NZ's technology success stories. They see F5 as being a big part of their future and hence the need for a specialist in the team.
**About the role**
Split between BAU and Projects, you'll be working with F5, firewalls, routers, and switches. You'll be working with clients/developers to design, implement and troubleshoot F5 solutions.
At the moment, they'll look at a **contractor or a permanent F5 specialist**, but ultimately want to bring someone on board permanently into this role.
You'll have a generalist Cisco networking background combined with a more recent F5 specialisation.
- F5 experience in deploying, configuring, administering and managing GTM load balancing, LTM load balancing
- BIGIP and APM access policy management experience (ideal)
- A solid understanding of application layer and various web technologies is ideal.
- A solid understanding of HTTP protocol is ideal ( you'll be interacting with 3rd party auditors, using F5 ASM to protect web applications against latest threats)
- Experience with Linux/Unix
It might seem like a tall order, but if you're an F5 specialist you'll understand exactly what this role needs. And like most technical roles, this role includes on-call rostering.
If this is the opportunity you've been waiting for, and you love the idea of being the F5 expert, please apply now. You're welcome to call Tim Palmgren on 027 553 4469 for more info. Ref AK 48801
Seek code SK91099A
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially. All candidates will be notified when the role is closed. To be considered for this role you will need to be legally entitled to take up a full-time permanent role in New Zealand.