|Job Title:||Network & Security Engineer|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - North Shore and Rodney|
|Contact Details:||Tim Palmgren|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
* CBD Location
About the company:
Join this high-profile, large enterprise with excellent career and professional development opportunities.
About the role:
Whilst great Unix/Linux skills and extensive experience will be a strong foundation, willingness and ability to quickly develop new skills in this area is also key. As an engineer, your excellent communications and self-management skills will be invaluable in helping you to work with customers.
Indicative skills & experience utilised in the role :
- 5+ years of experience in network and telecommunications support roles
- CCNA or ideally CCNP (or well advanced in obtaining a similar vendor qualification)
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Solid experience troubleshooting, and supporting enterprise grade Cisco Networks
- Strong business acumen and customer service skills
- Experience configuring and maintaining firewall devices
- Immaculate communication skills verbal/written
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Tim Palmgren on 027 553 4469 for a confidential discussion. Ref AK 48803 / SEEK SK91099A
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially. All candidates will be notified when the role is closed. To be considered for this role you will need to be legally entitled to take up a full-time permanent role in New Zealand.