|Job Title:||Manager Master Planning / Urban Design|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Waitakere and West Auckland|
|Contact Details:||Brenda James|
|Job Published:||almost 5 years ago|
- Be part of NZ's largest and most complex integrated project
- Generous remuneration
A very rare planning opportunity has arisen for an ambitious, high performing professional with Head Office based in North West Auckland at Hobsonville.
In this role you will have the opportunity to take a lead role in master planning and urban design, managing the team to drive good designs and outcomes and providing advice to development and redevelopment project teams to support decision making. You will also liaise with the Auckland council on master planning and urban design issues.
Project and development details will be advised upon application.
The role will be expected to:
- Lead the urban design and master planning input into urban redevelopment projects, by providing timely and professional advice to support sound decision making
- Manage teams of consultants to drive good urban design and masterplanning outcomes
- Contribute to each redevelopment project in a way that leaves that locality a better place for its community
- Liaison with Auckland Council on masterplanning and urban design matters, including during resource consent processes
- Oversee the management of a Design Review Panel
Key Role Requirements:
For this role we are looking for a qualified urban designer, architect, landscape architect or planner with relevant urban design and masterplanning experience in large scale residential development and/or urban regeneration.
To be successful in this role you will also need:
- A minimum of 10 years relevant experience in an urban design and/or masterplanning role in Auckland or other comparable locations
- Experience and confidence in developing plans and reorganising resources to meet changing priorities in a fast moving environment
- Experience with complex projects and in working as part of a multi-disciplinary project
- A high level analytical thinking skills and attention to detail
- To be a highly-motivated, team player, with excellent oral, written communication and organizational skills
- To be an experienced Microsoft Office user, proficient with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
This is a rare opportunity to join a team of dedicated, high performing professionals who are making their mark.
For confidential enquiries, call Brenda James @ Beyond Recruitment Property, Construction and Architecture on 0274 501021 or email me direct at firstname.lastname@example.org
Site Manager Opportunity
Infrastructure Project Manager (Consultancy)
Senior Project Manager
Quantity Surveyor/Project Manager