|Job Title:||Site Supervisor/Manager - Low rise commercial projects|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Matt Shortt|
|Job Published:||almost 4 years ago|
* Hands on approach
* $75K - $95K + veh
A mid sized construction company working in the commercial, low rise and upper end residential markets, this progressive company is picking up a number of projects and are looking to add to their team.
For the right person, they are interested in creating another position of Site manager. You must have 3 years or more site based construction management experience and be able to show a history or working on projects that are commercial in nature. The role would suit a candidate looking to come off the tools and is ready to be trained up and possesses the right "attitude".
Amongst other things you will be responsible for:
- Monitor the work in progress with reference to the approved schedules/milestones
- Liaise with consultants, architects, sub-contractors as required
- Contribute to weekly and daily planning of works including coordination of subcontractors and the construction site team
- Inspect and monitor weekly work progress of subcontractors, resolve discrepancies between field conditions and design plans
- Ensure that subcontractors comply with work plans and to complete them within the specified time frame and to agreed quality
- 3+ Years NZ Commercial Construction Experience
- Trade Cert in Carpentry
- A "can do" attitude
- Desire to learn
- Top verbal communication skills
On offer is a competitive salary, a programme of career development to incrementally develop management aspects, a vehicle and phone and laptop.
Send in your CV now to get in before work starts!!
For further information, please call matt on 09 3740872 to find out more, or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org