|Job Title:||Internal Account Manager|
|Contract Type:||Temporary Staffing Solutions|
|Location:||Auckland - North Shore and Rodney|
|Contact Details:||Gabrielle Allsop|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
- Excellent Team Environment
- North Shore Location
Are you a proactive, experienced Internal Account Manager with strong communication skills, who prides yourself on delivering top results and meeting deadlines?
Do you love to come to work each day and make a difference?
Our North Shore client is looking for a switched on Internal Account Manager to assist for a 6 month period, and possibly longer. Our assignment will commence immediately and you must commit to the full length of the assignment.
To be considered for this role you will have:-
- Previous Account Management/ Customer Services or Sales support experience in an office environment
- Strong Administration & Organisational skills
- Advanced Excel Skills - Must be able to produce graphs and work with pivot tables
- Accurate data entry skills
- Have strong Customer liaison skills
- Thrive on liaising with internal and external stakeholders and getting results.
Our role is not for the feint hearted and will see you juggling a multiple of tasks at the same time.
Our client offers a friendly, fun, and positive work environment.
If our role sounds like you, please apply so we can commence discussing it with you TODAY!
If this sounds like you, please apply NOW.
NOTE: This role is only open to NZ/AUS residents and citizen as this is a long term role.
REF: AK 48866
CONTACT PERSON: Gabrielle Allsop, Client Manager
Internal Comms & Engagement Part Time Contract
Senior Internal Comms Advisor - 1 Year FTC
Digital Marketing Manager
Business Development Manager
South Island Sales Manager