|Job Title:||Accounting Team Leader|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Wayne Smith|
|Job Published:||almost 4 years ago|
- City Fringe Location
- 2IC role
In this role you will be reporting to and working closely with the Director in all aspects of the business which is much more than an "accounting practice". The business has experienced significant growth having doubled in the last three years and this is growing exponentially with more and more clients coming onboard. This will be a challenging and exciting role for a candidate looking to play an integral part in the supporting and managing of a team of 12. People skills are crucial in supporting staff and dealing with clients. Key clients to the business are in the retail, manufacturing and FMCG industry and it will be ideal if you have experience in one of these sectors.
It is expected that you will possess:
- Interpersonal and organisational skills
- Time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Previous experience in financial accountant in retail, manufacturing or FMCG is ideal and experience in Inventory Management will be a bonus!.
- Effective communication skills
- Relevant degree in commerce / accounting / business
- Intermediate to advanced level of Excel
Technical accounting skills to support the staff responsible for:
- Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Bank Reconciliations
- Payroll Management
- Financial Reporting
- Tax Organisation
The role will either suit a BAS Accountant who enjoys being hands-on & is happy to provide a great level of accounting support to the team or an experienced team leader in transactional accounting within the commercial sector.
To apply for this role please send your CV to:
Wayne Smith, Client Manger - Accounting, Finance & Financial Services