|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager - Commercial Construction|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Matt Shortt|
|Job Published:||almost 4 years ago|
* Design and build projects $20M - $60M
* $140K - $160K + Veh
A second tier main contractor is now looking for a commercial project manager with a depth of experience across design and build medium to larger commercial projects, in the range $10M - $60M.
This company have established themselves as an industry leader by consistently delivering stand out, iconic and technically challenging projects, particularly in the primary industries.
Reporting to the construction manager, as a senior project manager you will lead a project team throughout project delivery. This will involve regular and ongoing contact with the client, project team members, sub contractors and other consultants. You will be proactively monitoring commercial and contractual issues and providing feedback. You will be ensuring projects costs are measured, monitored and agreed. There will also be a strong emphasis on OSH and compliance.
The role will also be focussed on design management, understanding and evaluating constructability of drawings and structures.
Key success factors for this role require:
* A tertiary qualification in construction management, quantity surveying or engineering.
* 10 + years experience in managing a mix of medium to large design and construct projects
* Sound knowledge of the local construction market and relevant commercial construction legislation
* Ability to lead and performance manage construction teams to achieve agreed outcomes.
* Solid programming skills
* Ability to interpret and understand drawings and structures with a view to offering optimum value for the client
* Commercial savvy
* Strong financial management with ability to drive cost accountability
* Outstanding written and oral communication
Our client has been successful in attracting the best staff in the industry and retaining. They offer solid opportunities for career and professional development.
You will be rewarded with an above market leading salary plus other benefits.
For further information, please call Matt Shortt on 09 3740872, or please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Project Manager
Client Side Senior Project Manager - Whangarei
Project Director/Senior Project Manager
Site Manager - Townhouses/Light Commercial
Project Lead or Senior Architectural Graduate
Salary: $85 - $90k