|Job Title:||Accounts Receivable|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Manukau and East Auckland|
|Contact Details:||Sophia Stone|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
- Fun and collaborative culture in Greenlane
- $45,000 circa per annum
Come and join a successful, established and growing business in the health care industry who are currently looking to add to their large and very busy finance team with an experienced and capable accounts receivable candidate.
Because you will be experienced with the Accounts Receivable function the real selling point for this job is the welcoming and supportive finance team. They are fun and down to earth, the systems are very user friendly and the processes are all in place, which is a huge advantage when joining a new company and industry.
You will also report to an open, flexible and very supportive manager who values her staff highly and would never ask you to do something she wouldn't do herself plus there will be a handover with the incumbent.
- Bank reconciliations
- High volume of invoicing ( 1200+ per month)
- Credit control - only 20% of role
- Liaison with internal and external customers - on a daily basis
- Experience working in a high performing and busy environment
- Bank Reconciliations and Credit Control experience
- System savvy candidate (Microsoft Dynamics and Atlas is preferred)
- Be able to manage and prioritise your own work flow
- Strong attention to detail and deadline-orientated
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have Intermediate Excel skills V 2013 - (V-lookups and Pivot Tables would be useful)
As for the company culture - they look after their people, have fun whilst working hard on the job, provide ongoing support and development opportunities, are highly sociable with multiple events to cater for everyone's taste plus they love to promote from within - what more could you want..
Our client is looking to appoint someone quickly so if you want this role to be the talking point of your CV -
APPLY now or call Sophia Stone on 027 582 1129 for a confidential chat. Ref: 48897
Client Manager - Business & Accounting Support
Beyond Recruitment Business and Accounting Support, connecting talent with opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.