|Job Title:||Sales Representative - Entry Level|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Sally Jane Miller|
|Job Published:||almost 4 years ago|
- Warm leads provided along with administrative support
- $42,000 to $52,000 + car
Our client, an established leader in the transportation sector are seeking a friendly and articulate individual who demonstrates resilience, a strong work ethic and solid customer service skills to join their passionate team.
The role entails calling on a variety of organisations to build relationships and secure business. Following up on leads and ensuring client accounts are well managed and any queries or potential issues are being handled professionally.
The successful candidate:
- A background in customer service or some exposure to sales essential
- Smartly presented
- Articulate and a strong communicator
- Commercial acumen is important
- The ability to build rapport easily and get on with people up and down the ladder
- Driven, resilient and hardworking attitude
- Highly customer centric
- A team player
- Passionate about sales and the desire to learn more
In return for your skills and attributes you will be working for a team who has a strong family focus and look out for each other. Support and ongoing training is given. There is a base salary between $42,000 to $52,000 + full use of company car.
To register your interest please apply below and quote AK48914 also adding a cover letter on why you are right for this role.
Location: Te Awamutu
Salary: $50 - $55k plus comm
Sales Representative - Blenheim
Sales Representative - Masterton
Sales Representative - New Plymouth
Location: New Plymouth
Area Sales Engineer