|Job Title:||Senior BAS Accountant - $65K - $80K|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Matt Shortt (CA)|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
* Fascinating clients with added value work
* Hands on support from management
This city based small/mid sized CA firm have a portfolio of clients that are large with work that is will stretch you. It is a professionally managed and operated Practice with top standards and processes.
Reporting to a manager, the role involves you being responsible for:
* Producing accounts for mainly large client groups with several entities, some requiring NZ IFRS disclosures
* Providing proactive business advisory across a range of accounting and general business issues
* Investment accounting incl FIFs
* Tax advisory and consulting
* Facilitating client relationships
* Assisting clients with systems advisory
* Compiling cashflow and budgets
This opportunity would be great for a recently qualified accounting professional that is looking for their next step up, you would like to take advantage of a client base that is larger presenting a greater degree of technical challenge and growth prospects.
To be a success in this role, you are well grounded in CA with 3 - 5 years of BAS experience gained in a reputable Practice. You are likely CA qualified and have impressive communication skills.
Salary very competitive at, $65K - $80K
To find our more give Matt Shortt a call on 09 3740872 or alternatively email your resume to email@example.com