|Job Title:||Investigations Support Administrator|
|Contract Type:||Temporary Staffing Solutions|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Natalie Bland|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
- Excellent rates of pay
- Fixed Term to June 2017
Have you got what it takes to provide quality administrative, investigative support to the operations team for a professional organisation working in the field of investigation Work? This is a busy and exciting role, and one that does not come round too often. It is a possibility this role could be 30 hours per week for the right person.
This pivotal role will involve a high level of data entry, however this is not strictly a data entry role, and requires someone who is analytical with the ability to interpret and find data within documents in different databases.
In this fixed term role you will also be required to carry out the following tasks and duties:
- Process case related evidence
- High volume data entry
- Assist investigation teams with investigative tasks and database enquiries
- Assist the investigation teams with prosecution related support tasks
- Use of several internal databases
- General administrative support
- Undertake document management tasks such as archiving
- Be of help and assistance to a variety of different people
This role requires a high level of confidentiality and responsibility, therefore we require a person who has a mature outlook, and 6 years + experience in a similar Administration role. Other skills and attributes required for this role are:
- Very strong attention to detail
- Problem solving ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of organisational skills
- Be proactive in finding ways to work smarter
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to prioritise tasks in a changing working environment, working with conflicting priorities
- Must be systems savvy, as you will be using a variety of different systems
- Experience in a legal or investigative role would be advantageous
- Must have an outgoing and resilient personality with a good sense of humour
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a role with a difference, as this is not your run of the mill administration role. Working with a friendly team of professional in a well-established organisation.
If you have the skills listed above please submit your CV through this vacancy
Natalie Bland - Client Manager - Business & Accounting Support, Permanent Recruitment.