|Job Title:||Senior Marketing Manager|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Anna Hobern|
|Job Published:||almost 5 years ago|
- Great management & leadership opportunity
- Competitive salary package & benefits
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager with strong commercial business acumen and experience to take up this new and exciting career challenge!
Our client is a large highly successful NZ organisation that is growing rapidly and is well positioned for the future.
This is an exciting commercial marketing business role that will see you collaborate with wide stakeholder groups and have the opportunity to manage and lead a great team of people.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- 10 years' senior marketing experience including B2B dairy/nutrition experience
- Experienced in category development and product management
- Proven experience in leading marketing communications & brand building at a strategic and tactical level
- Experience building strategic customer plans, governing relationships and maximising commercial performance
- Experience working with commercial & sales managers to develop new customer opportunities
- Experience in utilising research methods and models to develop strategic value propositions that lead to great commercial outcomes
- Senior stakeholder advisory skills particularly around the impact of commercial decisions.
- International market experience is preferred but not essential
- Undergraduate degree with first class honours and post graduate study or alternatively to masters level, preferably in marketing or research.
This is a great opportunity to take your career to the next level and to manage a good sized team in a large successful organisation.
Apply now to be considered by attaching your CV (in word format) and all suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible and the role will then be discussed at this stage.
Client Manager - Marketing