|Job Title:||North Shore - Customer Service Stars|
|Contract Type:||Temporary Staffing Solutions|
|Location:||Auckland - North Shore and Rodney|
|Contact Details:||Jackie McCrindle|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
- Tuesday to Saturday hours
- 3am or 5am - 11.30am or 1.30pm
- Develop your customer service and relationship development skills
- Fast growing business, ever changing industry!
- Career development opportunity
You will be provided with extensive and ongoing training and support and will be joining a fast growing NZ business who works with clients across the world. You are supporting a well-known International IT business and there are genuine opportunities to develop your career further outside the call centre / customer service space.
Previous customer service experience is required and as you will be liaising with clients across the world, speaking to business managers and professionals, your communication skills need to be second to none.
We are looking for people who have the following:
- Outstanding communication skills
- Highly developed customer service skills
- Ability to assimilate new information quickly and make it easily accessible to clients
- Strong work ethic - reliable and hard working
- NZ Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Access to reliable transport
- Albany location
- 3am or 5am start time (to be available to international clients)
- $20.00 per hour plus holiday pay
- Immediate Starts
- Temporary role for 2 months with further opportunities available
To be considered for this role, please send your CV to me today!
Jackie McCrindle, Recruitment Specialist - Call Centre & Customer Services - Temporary Staffing Solutions
Customer Service Manager
Customer Service & Despatch Coordinator
Inbound Customer Service - Mandarin Speaker
Location: South Auckland
Service Manager - Christchurch
Call Centre Representative