|Job Title:||Software Licensing Advisor|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Lidya Sultandi|
|Job Published:||almost 5 years ago|
In this role, you will have the opportunity to manage a portfolio of customers based in Canada specifically related to their software licensing.
The role itself is all about building relationships with managers in different businesses and talking them through the software licensing process to ensure their business is compliant.
The business you will be joining has been in operation for the past 25 years. They have offices globally and have a big focus on coaching and developing their staff. The long term opportunity would be to move in to leadership, analytics or product development.
To be considered for this role, we look for:
- Experience dealing with business customers
- Recent graduate from a leading New Zealand university
- Passion and solid understanding of IT
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
In return you will receive:
- 2 weeks of paid training
- Excellent remuneration
- Ongoing development and training
- Opportunity to progress your career either in analytics, coaching or product development
APPLY NOW with your cover letter and cv quoting ref AK 49031.
0275 666 559