|Job Title:||Professional Photographer / Graphic Designer|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Manukau and East Auckland|
|Contact Details:||Anna Hobern|
|Job Published:||almost 5 years ago|
- Competitive salary package & conditions
- Opportunity to grow with the company
Our client is a fantastic NZ success story that is growing rapidly and is a leading player in the global innovation products and packaging market. They have a friendly, relaxed and hardworking and innovative culture that is customer centric and is fluid and evolving.
This role will also see you to have the luxury of working in a brand new building and interiors which make your role extra enjoyable! This fantastic role will see you work as part of the Design team and get involved in many projects at a national and global level. You will be working predominately as a Photographer in the creative department working within a tight-knit team, to create labels, packaging, adverts and brochures.
It is seen that photography side of this role take up 80% of your time and the graphic design 20% of your time in this role.
If you would like to be part of this success story and grow and develop your career please read further.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- 5+ years' experience in a creative photography/design role
- Graphic Design experience using: Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Able to operate and maintain all photography equipment
- Experienced at processing RAW files, image editing clearcutting all photography & maintaining an image library
- Experienced in location and product photography & working with studio lighting
- Experience working with brand guidelines and following a brief
- Food photography and food styling would be an advantage as well as working with multiple project requirements
- Degree or similar in Photography or Design
- Have excellent time management and ability to work with urgent deadlines
- Strong communication skills and the confidence to question things when a better approach could be taken, whilst at the same time taking direction well & being a great team player
- Have NZ citizenship or residency currently
The right person will be able to hit the ground running and have a strong product/food photography portfolio to demonstrate - please include a link to your portfolio or a PDF file.
This is an exciting opportunity not to be missed. To be considered for this role, please apply (CV in word fomat) to this vacancy and all suitable applicants will be contacted soon!
Applications close: 14 October 2016.
Client Manager - Marketing
For any enquiries please contact me at:
Job Ref# AK49064