|Job Title:||Project Manager - Residential Developments|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Waitakere and West Auckland|
|Contact Details:||Matt Shortt|
|Job Published:||almost 4 years ago|
- Be part of NZ's largest and most complex integrated project
- Generous remuneration
A very rare opportunity has arisen for an ambitious, high performing professional with Head Office based in North West Auckland at Hobsonville.
In this role you will have the opportunity to take a lead role project managing NZ's biggest residential development project. You will be working with development managers to ensure overall objectives are met.
Project and development details will be advised upon application.
The role will be expected to:
- Take control of ensuring that the project scope and direction meets contractual obligations
- Managing other team members and gaining support for meeting project millstones
- Managing infrastructure requirements
Key Role Requirements:
For this role we are looking for a qualified senior project manager with experience in large scale residential development and/or urban regeneration
To be successful in this role you will also need:
- A minimum of 10 years relevant experience in managing with subdivision/infrastructure/residential building development projects
- Degree qualified in civil engineering, construction and/or architecture,
- Experience in financial analysis including experience with capex cash flow and budget management
- Experience working with Auckland Council and utility providers and as well as an understanding of the RMA process
- A high level analytical thinking skills and attention to detail
- To be a highly-motivated, team player, with excellent oral, written communication and organizational skills
- To be an experienced Microsoft Office user, proficient with Word, Excel and PowerPoint and MS Project
This is a rare opportunity to join a team of dedicated, high performing professionals who are making their mark.
For confidential enquiries, call Matt Shortt on 09 3740872 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Manager/Senior Project Manager
Site Manager - Multi Residential Social Housing
Location: East Tamaki
Project Manager - Apartments/Mixed Use
Site Manager - Commercial Project
National Programme Manager/Senior Project Manager