|Job Title:||HR Coordinator - 13months Fixed Term|
|Contract Type:||Temporary Staffing Solutions|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Natalie Bland|
|Job Published:||about 4 years ago|
- 13 months fixed term basis
- Mt Wellington (parking provided)
Are you an experienced HR coordinator looking for a busy and challenging role in a friendly and down to earth environment?
In the role you will assist the HR Manager with the following duties;
- Manage and create employment contracts for candidates
- Thoroughly checking the quality and content of all documentation
- Dealing with disciplinary issues
- Organising pre-employment medicals, and testing
- Assist all managers across NZ with their HR enquiries, such as contract, inductions, employment programmes
- Collate all employee paperwork and send to payroll
- Prepare welcome packs for new employees
- Maintain and update Excel Spreadsheet records
- Writing job advertisements
- End to end recruitment administration process.
The ideal candidate will have:
- An outstanding command of the English language written and verbal
- Strong relationship building skills
- At least one year hands-on experience in a HR role in New Zealand.
- The confidence to put together contracts and follow-up with new employees
- Strong Administration skills from a HR team environment
- Be confident at picking up new systems
- Have advanced Excel skills (we will test for this)
If you would like to work in a growing and dynamic organisation, where you will be part of a small friendly team, and you meet the above criteria, please apply today.
Natalie Bland - Client Manager - Business & Accounting Support, Permanent Recruitment.