|Job Title:||Collections Advisor - Utilities Industry|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Natalie McAlister|
|Job Published:||about 4 years ago|
- Utilities Industry
- Newmarket location
This is a role that you don't often see; working for an Auckland based utility business you will be working with customers to recover debts owing. This is a role where you will split your time between the office and visiting customers on site to find a resolution to the outstanding debt.
We are looking for individuals with:
- Debt Collection experience in the Utilities Industry
- Customer focus
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent issues resolution skills
- Knowledge of billing and collections procedures
In return you will work with a collaborative team and supportive manager; ongoing training and development and a competitive salary and benefits package.
To be considered for this role you must be either a NZ Citizen or Resident.
Apply Now with your CV!!
09 374 1186
Ref: AK 49139