|Job Title:||Intermediate/Senior QS|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Matt Shortt|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
* First rate career development practices
* $85K - $115K Package
A successful name in the NZ Design and Build Construction market with nationwide coverage, have recently built on Auckland's wave of construction activity and secured prominent wins for some larger clients. The forecast programme of works is significant and indicates a commitment to building their brand in the Auckland market. Their standards are high, their culture is positive, inclusive and focuses on skill development with a high training budget.
This role has high visibility and is viewed as critical in the development of the client relationship. The nature of the work initially will vary between commercial office accommodation, terminals, warehousing, and water civil works providing high levels of challenge. You will be managing subcontractors, managing and processing variations, final account work in terms of cost reporting and reconciliations.
This role would suit an applicant with at least 6- 7 years of commercial main contractor experience and have relevant tertiary qualifications. You are a natural communicator and build relationships at all levels with ease. Technically you are accomplished with pricing and estimating.
The benefits of joining this company and undertaking this role include:
* A competitive remuneration package of between $85K -- $115K
* Grow your management skills building a team under you
* Working with a high quality client with security of long term work
* Working within a positive company culture that places a significant focus on staff welfare/training
* Working with experts in the Design and Construct commercial construction market
For further information on this role, please call Matt on 09 3740872 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org