|Job Title:||Support Coordinator Role|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Manukau and East Auckland|
|Contact Details:||Chris Petzer|
|Job Published:||almost 4 years ago|
- Special Focus on Facilities & Admin
- Growth & Development Opportunities
This position requires a dynamic & vibrant person to manage all aspects of a fleet of vehicles with strong administration skills, specific to inward goods deliveries and incoming & outgoing mail. The suitable person will be fit and healthy and is not afraid of hard work.
The shift hours are 07h30 to 15h00 (Mail Rotation) & 08h00 to 16h00 (Inwards Goods Rotation)
The Support Coordinator role and disciplines will be in accordance with the organisational policy, values, processes and systems of the Institute.
Reporting to the Team Leader - The Responsibilities Include,
- Manage (full function) of a Fleet on 60 to 70 Vehicles
- Grooming of 11 Vehicles (6 X Vans & 5 X Cars)
- Ensure All Vehicle Compliance is Accurate
- Take Control of Daily Planning & Workflow
- Manage Inwards Good Deliveries
- Manage Inventory of Assets
- Manage Courier Collections & Deliveries
To be considered for this role you, you will require the following skills & experience.
- Full New Zealand Driving License
- Ability to Drive a Manual Vehicle
- Attention to Detail & Self-Motivated
- Team Player & Great Communication
- Solid Administration Abilities
- Physically Fit
- Customer Focused
- Experience in Using Inventory Systems is preferable
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role apply here or contact Chris Petzer at Beyond Recruitment on 027 644 5182 for a confidential discussion.
Only applicants that are eligible to work in New Zealand will be considered for this position.
Administrative and Marketing Support
High-Level Temporary Business Support Roles
Senior Executive Assistants