|Job Title:||Customer Service Administrator - Building Industry|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Manukau and East Auckland|
|Contact Details:||Natalie McAlister|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
- Manufacturing industry
- Top Construction brand
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Customer Service Administrator to join a large and well reputed business based in East Tamaki.
As a Customer Service Administrator you will be processing customer orders and enquiries which come in via phone and email. You will also supporting the sales team relating to quotes, price requests, urgent order deliveries and assisting with trade sales where necessary. Majority of your customers will be engineers, architects and builders.
Other key duties and responsibilities include:
- Correctly identifying products customers require, providing quotes and processing orders.
- Ensure orders are processed within 2-3 hours of receipt
- Respond to all return phone calls or call back enquiries
- Ensure all cash sales / credit card orders are documented
- Identify new opportunities for customer accounts
To be considered, we look for:
- Experience in Trade Sales, Manufacturing or Building knowledge
- Accurate with complex measurements
- Strong mathematical ability - particularly with converting measurements
- Previous customer service experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Strong attention to detail
- NZ Citizen or Resident
This is a busy and complex role, that isn't for the faint hearted. You will be supported by a supportive and approachable manager and part of a down to earth team who enjoy a bit of light hearted humour.
APPLY NOW with your cover letter and cv quoting reference AK 49211
021 192 4251
Customer Service Representative
Customer Services Officer
Service Delivery Supervisor
Service Desk Analyst Level 1 and 2
Quality Management Analyst