|Job Title:||Product Development - Food/Health Products|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Anna Hobern|
|Job Published:||over 3 years ago|
- Competitive salary package & benefits
- Exciting new territory
Our client is a great NZ success story both nationally and internationally in the FMCG and natural health products and consumable sector. They have been and are continuing to go from strength to strength in their expansion and growth.
They are now looking for a new Product Development expert that has considerable experience in the FMCG food/natural health product industry to join their team with a focus on expanding their product range. This role will see you work alongside category managers and the marketing team to develop new product strategies to help take this company to the next level.
You will need solid experience in the development and commercialization of new products and strong ability to build product expertise to build product strategies with the marketing team and then work with a wider team to implement that strategy.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- 5 years plus in FMCG product innovation & development
- Experience developing new products and building product strategies
- Strong innovative and commercial mind-set to see opportunities and develop strategy to seize those opportunities
- Have a relevant degree food technology, science, marketing or business
- Excellent communication & relationship building skills and ability to influence
- Project management skills would be an advantage
- Have valid working rights for NZ currently.
This is a great opportunity to develop your career in a more rural setting with some great commercial and savvy people. If you interested in taking your career to the next level please apply online now. All suitable applicants will be contacted promptly.
Client Manager - Marketing
For any enquires please contact me at: email@example.com
Job ref# 49229