|Job Title:||PA & Member Services Coordinator|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Natalie Bland|
|Job Published:||over 3 years ago|
- CBD location
- Work life balance
This is an opportunity for a Personal Assistant to join a successful company with a strong market presence, in the kind of role that does not come up everyday. With a mixture of administration, PA and events organising, you will be sure to be kept busy at all times.
I am looking for someone who truly understands the meaning of professionalism and support, no job will be too big or too small for you and you.
- Are you looking for a work life balance?
- Do you have a strong administration, PA background?
- Do you have advanced Microsoft Office skills?
- Do you have fast and accurate typing speed?
- Are you a motivated and high energy person?
- Do you have a positive and cheerful demeanour?
- Are your communication and presentation skills top notch?
- Are you an NZ Citizen, Resident or do you have a visa to work in NZ? (no student or working holiday visas accepted).
Key tasks will include;
- Supporting busy senior managers
- Preparing documents
- Booking travel and accommodation
- Managing supplier relationships
- Assisting with the organisation of corporate events and award ceremonies
If you wish to register your interest - please send your CV by hitting APPLY today!
Natalie Bland - Client Manager - Business & Accounting Support, Permanent Recruitment.